Often times when people are asked about regrets the response is a rehearsed, “I don’t have any regrets.” In reality, we all have and carry feelings of things we should have done or said but simply did not. How many times have we taken the safety route for fear of failure or thinking we were not good enough, only to realize the easiest decision ends up being the hardest one to live with.
A chalkboard was placed on a street in New York City asking strangers to write their biggest regret. People did not write things like driving a new car or living in a specific neighbourhood. Instead, things like not applying to med school, not following an artistic passion, and playing it safe were the heartfelt things people wrote.
This viral video by Strayer University is a lesson for everyone. Let’s not regret what we did not do, rather everyday is an opportunity to do the things we will never regret.
Source: Life Buzz
- Ten Choices You Will Regret in 10 Years
- The Top 5 Regrets of The Dying
- Two strangers were asked to pose in a photograph together. You won't believe what happened next.
- They Asked These 2 Strangers The Same Questions. You'll Be In Tears By The End
- She Sat With Many Strangers That Day, But When This Man Shows Up I Got Goosebumps
- Video: 20 Strangers Were Asked To Kiss On Camera – The Results Are Beautiful
- A Blind Man Asks Some Strangers If He Won The Lottery. Their Reactions Are Shocking!
- The best 3 minutes you will spend today!