Photographer Richard Renaldi approaches random people he meets on New York City's streets and asks them to pose in photos together as if they actually knew each other.
Despite the fact that these people are requested to show a brief, fake sign of affection to each other, what the photographs reflect is unbelievable.
Take a second to watch this 2-minute video and the results will amaze you!
- They Asked These 2 Strangers The Same Questions. You'll Be In Tears By The End
- She Sat With Many Strangers That Day, But When This Man Shows Up I Got Goosebumps
- Video: 20 Strangers Were Asked To Kiss On Camera – The Results Are Beautiful
- A Blind Man Asks Some Strangers If He Won The Lottery. Their Reactions Are Shocking!
- The best 3 minutes you will spend today!