7 Reasons the Blunt Friend is the Best Friend You’ll Ever Have
1. A blunt person will never shit-talk you.
If you’re friends with a blunt person, it might just be you’re one of those magical species of human that doesn’t get on their nerves or you’re too busy being blunt yourself.
But if they have something to say, you can count on hearing it from them directly, because talking behind their friends’ backs is just not in their nature.
2. They’ll tell you the truth – even if it hurts.
A blunt person holds truth to the highest standard. If there’s something they think you need to hear, they’ll tell you. But be aware, just because you need to hear it, doesn’t mean it’s always what you want to hear.
The good thing about this is that your friendship issues don’t build up and explode. Instead of arguing, you’ll have meaningful and nurturing discussions.
3. A blunt friend doesn’t play passive-aggressive games.
With so many friends who aren’t honest about their feelings or make you feel like you’re walking on eggshells, one thing to take off your list of worries is feeling that way around a blunt person. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
4. They have high moral standards.
People often mistake blunt people for being crude and lacking any morals. But don’t be fooled – they’re blunt because they know exactly what their idea of right and wrong is, without forgetting the grey area.
This actually explains why they act the way they do. Their bluntness is just their reaction to the world’s dishonesty.
5. A blunt person is the most fun to be around.
As if your blunt friend doesn’t make you crack up literally every second of the day, the two of you have the most unforgettable nights when you go out together.
Even if you were drunk and blacked out in the middle of it, it’s never just another night.
6. A blunt friend will teach you how to be a better friend and person.
Blunt people show you that it’s okay to stand up for your beliefs – that there’s no point in hesitating to voice your thoughts and opinions, simply out of the fear that others won’t like it.
Because what’s the point in being alive today if you can’t express yourself?
7. A blunt person’s friendship is pure.
Like pure chocolate pure. A blunt friend’s either with you all the way or they’re not with you at all. They’ll support you through the good and the bad without taking you for granted.
And a little appreciation is all it takes for you to make their day.
Source: Puckermob via Idealist4ever
- Staying Friends With An Ex Is The Worst Idea EVER, Says Science
- 15 Funny Pictures That Illustrate The Basic Differences Between Friends And Best Friends
- Loners Tend To Be More Intellectual And Loyal Friends
- Is It A True Friendship? 5 Signs To Help You Find Out
- The Four Types Of Friends According To The Buddha
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- 20 Powerful Secrets to Meaningful Relationships
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 5 Signs You’re in a Toxic or Draining Relationship
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Toxic Relationships Mentally Strong People Avoid
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
7 Reasons the Blunt Friend is the Best Friend You’ll Ever Have Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 8:37 AM Rating: