Allan Dixon from Ireland, 29, has earned himself the title of a ‘real-life Dr. Dolittle’ because of his ability to ‘talk’ animals into posing for a selfie with him. The results are amazing. He seems to befriend any animal he meets!
Dixon told Bored Panda it could take “anywhere between five minutes to three hours of being in the animals presence” to take a selfie. “It depends on the animal and how safe it feels. What the photos don’t show is the amount of dirt that ends up on my clothes because of being on the ground. But the results are worth it.”
A piece of advice for people who want to take such selfies: “[they] should be very careful as to not upset or provoke the animal when they’re trying to take the photo. Gain the animal’s trust in a calm relaxed manner and the results will be golden. Make sure it’s not a crocodile.”
More info: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter (h/t: mymodernmet, dailymail)
Source: Bored Panda via Idealist4ever
- 25 Amazing Pictures Of Wild Animals And Their Babies
- 15 Animals That Are In Danger Of Extinction (Unless We Try To Protect Them)
- Everything You Think You Know About Animals Is Wrong
- 22 Bizarre Animals You Probably Didn't Know Exist
- Here Are 24 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Animals. #11 Just Made My Week.
- 40 Animals You May Not Have Known Existed
- New Zealand Now Recognizes ALL Animals As Sentient Beings!
- Costa Rica Becomes The FIRST Nation To Ban Hunting!
- India Declares Dolphins "Non-Human Persons", Dolphin shows BANNED.
- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Beneath His Paws For First Time
- Elephant Cries Tears Of Joy After Being Released From 50 Years Of Captivity
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
- This Film Should Be Seen By The Entire World!
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film
- Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash