15 Mind-Blowing Words By Keanu Reeves
1) “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”
2) “Grief changes shape, but it never ends.”
3) “You need to be happy to live, i don't.”
4) “You see these people behind me? They are rushing to work and not paying attention to anything. Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your head phones out. Say Hi to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting. Help out someone. You have to live every day like it’s your last. What people don’t know about me is that I had depression a couple of years back. I never told anyone about it. I had to fight my way out of depression. The person who was holding me back from my happiness was ME. Every day is precious so let’s treat it like that. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today! I hope you share this post to spread love this holiday.”
5) "Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things."
6) "Here comes 40. I'm feeling my age and I've ordered the Ferrari. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package."
7) "I do think there must be some kind of interaction between your living life and the life that goes on from here."
8) "Letters are something from you. It's a different kind of intention than writing an e-mail."
9) "But, you know, it's still a drag to get your picture taken when you're eating a sandwich. It's a downer."
10) “Most people know me, but don’t know my story. At the age of 3, I watched my father leave. I attended four different high schools and struggled with dyslexia, making my education more challenging than it is for most. Eventually I left high school without earning a diploma. At the age of 23, my closest friend River Phoenix died of a drug overdose. In 1998, I met Jennifer Syme. We fell instantly in love and by 1999, Jennifer was pregnant with our daughter. Sadly, after eight months, our child was born stillborn. We were devastated by her death and it eventually ended our relationship. 18 months later, Jennifer would died in a car accident. Since then I avoid serious relationships and having kids. My younger sister had lukemia. Today she is cured, and I donated 70% of my gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia. I am one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. I don’t have any bodyguards and do not wear fancy clothes. And even though I’m worth $100 million, I still ride the subway and I love it! So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.”
11) “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.”
12) "It's the journey of self, I guess. You start with this kind of loner, outside guy, which a lot of people can relate to, and he goes out into the world."
13) "It's always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you're seeing the most beautiful thing on God's Earth."
14) “I was raised to show respect. I was taught to knock before I open a door. Say hello when I enter a room. Say please and thank you, and to have respect for my elders. I’d let another person have my seat if they need it. Say ‘yes sir’ and ‘no sir’, and help others when they need me to, not stand on the sidelines and watch. Hold the door for the person behind me, say ‘excuse me’ when it’s needed and to love people for who they are and not for what I can get from them and most importantly, I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.”
15) “My friend’s mom has eaten healthy all her life. Never ever consumed alcohol or any “bad” food, exercised every day, very limber, very active, took all supplements suggested by her doctor, never went in the sun without sunscreen and when she did it was for as short a period as possible- so pretty much she protected her health with the utmost that anyone could. She is now 76 and has skin cancer, bone marrow cancer and extreme osteoporosis. My friend’s father eats bacon on top of bacon, butter on top of butter, fat on top of fat, never and I mean never exercised, was out in the sun burnt to a crisp every summer, he basically took the approach to live life to his fullest and not as others suggest. He is 81 and the doctors says his health is that of a young person.
People you cannot hide from your poison. It’s out there and it will find you so in the words of my friend’s still living mother: ‘If I would have known my life would end this way I would have lived it more to the fullest enjoying everything I was told not to!’ None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.“
- The Heartbreakingly Tragic Story Of Keanu Reeves Revealed
- Edward Norton Helps Raise Nearly $400,000 for Syrian Refugees
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s Golden Globe Acceptance Speech For The First Nations & Indigenous People Of The World
- 25 Unforgettable Quotes By Robin Williams
- Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- Everyone Is Talking About Jim Carrey’s Speech. In Just 1 Minute, He Absolutely NAILS Life.
- Simpsons Co-Creator Passes Away At The Age of 59 After Donating His Fortune To Charity
- From Selma to Snowden, Oscar Speeches Invoke Activism & Calls for Social Justice
- 11 Anti-war And Anti-fascism Movies You Really Have To Watch
15 Mind-Blowing Words By Keanu Reeves Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 4:39 PM Rating: