We're really gloomy to report that Sam Simon, the author and producer who assisted make the known TV show “The Simpsons”, has died at age 59.
Simon was diagnosed with terminal colorectal cancer in February 2013. He was powerless by the unwellness earlier this week and passed away peacefully in his house.
As The Simpson’s is what Simon is most known for, he had impacted a lot of lives with his actions who are not in the entertainment industry too.
Simon, discovering that he might not have long-life to experience, he given the vast majority of his fortune, $100 million, right away to charity.
Simon has donated to numerous causes, but one topic that was personally significant to him is animal rights.
“A lot of it is selfish, I get to watch these animals that have been in concrete bunkers their whole life, I get to watch them take their first steps on grass, I get to fly my friends out. They’re dependent on us for that and so I feel that it’s my responsibility to speak for those who can’t speak for themselves,” he stated.
His most recently days and weeks were filled with rejoice, as he was surrounded by family, friends and folks whom he loved.
He talked about his go through on NBC last year, stating that “Somehow, I ended up surrounded by people that love me and take care of me and will do anything for me. It’s a good feeling. That’s called happiness.”
- President Of Uruguay, Donates 90% Of Salary To Charity
- From Selma to Snowden, Oscar Speeches Invoke Activism & Calls for Social Justice
- 11 Anti-war And Anti-fascism Movies You Really Have To Watch
- 6 Mind Expanding Movies That Will Make You Question Reality And Life
- 5 Must Watch Comedies With Surprisingly Powerful Messages
- 300+ Mind Expanding Documentaries
- Everyone Is Talking About Jim Carrey’s Speech. In Just 1 Minute, He Absolutely NAILS Life.
- World's 100 Richest earned enough in 2012 to End Global Poverty 4 Times over
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Debt Ceiling Truth)
- Wealth Inequality - The Actual Distributions of Money
- Why The World’s Second Richest Man Wants You To Work Less
- What Would You Like To Do, If Money Was No Object?
- If You Hate Your Job Today, You Have To Read This
- This Guy Just Explained Capitalism Absolutely Perfectly