Antoine Geiger is a French photographer who has just created an amazing photo series featuring people having their faces sucked into their cell phones. This project, called SUR-FAKE, is focused on issues like technology addiction.
"It is placing the screen as an object of 'mass subculture', alienating the relation to our own body, and more generally to the physical world," says Geiger.
20-year-old Geiger has lived in England, France and the Netherlands. He has had four exhibitions and has been published now ten times.
- Photographer Reveals Our Addiction To Smartphones In The Most Amazing Way
- These 30+ Cartoons Illustrate How Smartphones Are The Death Of Conversation
- 10 Things You Could Do With the Time You Spend on Facebook Every Day
- This Short Video Perfectly Shows Everything Wrong With Our Generation On Social Media
- After I saw this, I put down my phone and didn't pick it up for the rest of the day...
- If This Video Doesn’t Make You Put Down Your Phone, Nothing Will!
- Why Steve Jobs Didn’t Let His Kids Use iPads (And Why You Shouldn’t Either)
- 11 Reasons Why Children under the Age of 12 Should Not Use Handheld Devices
- This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- 10 Staggering Facts About Facebook
- Privacy is Dead. Google and Facebook know everything about YOU!