A picture is worth a thousand words. If you look at these 20 photos, you will then realize that this quote is true.
These photos capture the devastating effects the human race have on our planet, reminding us that we must change our ways soon or deal with the consequences.
Don't forget to share this; people need to understand that we are in danger.
Mexico City, an overdeveloped metropolis with over 20 million inhabitants
Pablo Lopez Luz
New Delhi, a megalopolis with more than 22 million inhabitants
Google Earth/2014 Digital Globe
An elephant killed by poachers and left to rot
Kristian Schmidt/Wild Aid
The rainforest in flames - goats used to graze here
A dead albatross shows what happens when we litter. A living dumpster.
A herd farmer cannot withstand the stink of the Yellow River in Inner Mongolia
A waste incineration plant and its surroundings in Bangladesh
The scars left behind from the mining of oil sands in the Canadian province of Alberta
In Oregon, this thousand year old forest fell victim to the chain saw for a new dam
The beginning of Black Friday at an electronics store in Boise, Idaho
Darin Oswald/Idaho Statesman
Tons (literally) of broken electronics end up in developing countries and are stripped for precious metals by using deadly substances.
The Mir Mine in Russia, the largest diamond mine in the world
Google Earth/ 2014 Digital Globe
While the entire world watched the events of Fukushima, a massive heat and power station was burning just a few miles away. All attempts to extinguish it were fruitless.
To the last drop: an oilfield in California and the merciless overexploitation of humans
A lignite power plant contaminates the air with its discharges
This polar bear starved to death in Svalvard, Norway
The Indonesian surfer Dede Surinaya rides a wave of filth and trash (Java, Indonesia)
A fire storm plows through Colorado – increased incidences of wild fires is a result of climate change
The area around Almeria in Spain is littered with greenhouses as far as the eye can see – simply for a richly filled dinner table
Poachers pose proudly with the coat of a Siberian tiger
“Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.” ― Cree Indian Prophecy
This prophecy is becoming a more and more brutal reality. But, even today, not every person is aware of the horrible effects our lifestyles have on nature. So share these evocative pictures with everyone.
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- Disturbing Aerial Photos Show What Killing Billions Of Animals For Meat Is Doing To The Environment
- 11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
- This Film Should Be Seen By The Entire World!
- Seed Bombers Can Plant An Entire Forest of 900,000 Trees A Day!
- Shocking Effects Of Deforestation Exposed In Brutal Print Ads
- Costa Rica Becomes The FIRST Nation To Ban Hunting!
- Ecuador Just Set The World Record For Reforestation!
- Bolivia Gives Legal Rights To The Earth
- This Indian Man Planted an Entire Forest by Hand
- How India is Creating 300,000 Jobs AND Planting 2 Billion More Trees
- Everything Wrong With Humanity, In A Short Animated Film
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- The Earth is a Sentient Living Organism
- Earth is Alive! Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!
- 4 Minutes That Will Change Your Life
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film
- Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash
- Longest Floating Structure In History Sets Out To Clean The Ocean In 2016!
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project