32 Design Fails That Make Little — To Zero — Sense
If you're trusted to design something, it's important to know what you're doing. People pay you a ton of money to make sure you don't mess up an entire project with something ridiculous. Sure, mistakes happen, but mistakes like this? They're just inexcusable design fails.
1. I'm sure this made traffic go swimmingly.
2. You better make sure that useless gate is closed and locked!
3. I hope these guys have great aim.
4. I guess this technically works?
5. What a view!
6. Better hope you never have to get into that toilet tank.
7. Flush before you even sit down.
8. This is perfect if you don't have legs and didn't want to watch the game anyway.
9. So it looks like the ladder's stuck.
10. Just reach across the bath tub to wipe yourself.
11. Nice paint job.
12. How does this ladder thing keep happening?
13. Yep. Just put the support beam right there.
14. The three-step manhole.
15. Who keeps designing these bathrooms?!
16. Someone doesn't follow the rules.
17. This fan is sure to cool you off.
18. Ladders are doomed to a life of design fails.
19. That handrail is the jankiest thing I've ever seen.
20. Not safe for children.
21. In case you want to eat with someone, but not really.
22. A little too close for comfort.
24. This one is just upsetting.
25. Toilet paper. Who needs it?
27. I think drunk kids draw this design on each other all the time.
28. You're not reaching that phone in time.
29. I'm surprised they even put anything in that drawer.
30. No one can park here.
31. Screw it, just leave the door open. Give everyone a show.
32. This can't be serious.
Some of those are truly awful. I don't know how people could ever think that those designs are remotely okay. On the positive side, I am now fully confident that I could be a designer. Look out HGTV, here I come!
- 100 Life Hacks That Make Life Easier
- These 89 Life Hacks Will Make Your Life So Much Easier
- 30 Awesome DIY Projects that You’ve Never Heard of
- 22 Life Hacks You Really Need To Know
- 20 Genius Hacks That Will Help You Clean Anything You Can Imagine!
- Simple DIY: Make A $399 Air Conditioner For About $19
- 7 Survival Tips That Could Save Your Life. #2 Is Awesome!
- Sell Your Crap, Pay Off Your Debt, And Do What You Love! This Makes It All Possible!
- I’ve Seen People Turn Garbage Into Some Cool Stuff. But THIS…. This Is Absolute Brilliance.
- How To Build a 400 Square Foot Solar Powered Off Grid Cabin for $2,000
- This Is The Pallet Emergency Home. It Can Be Built In 1 Day With Only Basic Tools
- A 31 Year Old Was Sick Of Expensive Rent And High Costs. What He Did Took Guts… But Look Inside
- Sick Of Paying Rent? Just Build Your Own Tiny Palace, Like These Guys Did
- How to Build a Solar Heating Panel with Soda Cans
- 10 Reasons Why EarthShips Are Awesome
- How To Start A 1-Acre, Self-Sustaining Homestead
- The NutriTower: Indoor Gardening Made Easy!
- Expand Your Mind In 2014 With These Online Courses (All 100% Free)
- 12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free
32 Design Fails That Make Little — To Zero — Sense Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 12:26 PM Rating: