I’ve always dreamed of having my own indoor garden so that I can be self-sufficient during winter, but I live in a tiny apartment and have no room for a hydroponic system… Or so I thought! Thanks to the NutriTower, this dream of mine is now possible!
The NutriTower is a vertical hydroponic system specifically designed for indoor use. It is the first system to use the patent-pending vertical lighting design. This technology allows you to grow more food than ever before without taking up valuable floor space! In just under 2 square feet of floor space, with up to 48 pots, it’s the most efficient method of growing food on the market.
The NutriTower is a vertical hydroponic system that is simple, elegant and efficient. The patent-pending vertical lighting design and the gravity fed nutrient delivery system make this the most effective way of growing food in your home year round.
- Strong custom extruded aluminium frame
- The only system with vertical lighting
- Energy efficient high output bulbs
- Standard 24 pot layout is highly customizable
- Pots are easily removed for maintenance
- Gravity does most of the work
- Large reservoir means less maintenance
- Quiet pump runs only a few minutes each hour
- Individual timers so you’re in control
- Small footprint allows it to be placed anywhere
The NutriTower is designed to be flexible to its users needs. You can customize your systems to be more oriented toward leafy greens or fruits and vegetables or a mix! Because it is a hydroponic system, there is no messy soil to deal with.
My friends from the Valhalla Movement who have personally seen and interacted with the system have loved it so much they will use it in their own earthship! If you are still not convinced why this system is awesome, click here to learn 8 reasons why the food revolution might happen in your kitchen!
Want This Technology Out?
Support Their Kickstarter Campaign!
The only thing missing to allow this technology to take flight is YOU! If they can sell only 100 NutriTowers, they will be able to raise enough money for all the manufacturing so that they can share with everyone the wonderful experience of growing food in our own homes. Check out their website and find the kickstarter campaign by clicking on the button below!
Source: Collective Evolution
- 14 Ways To Live An Awesome Earth Friendly Lifestyle!
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Israeli Army Tear Gas Grenades
- This Indian Man Planted an Entire Forest by Hand
- How India is Creating 300,000 Jobs AND Planting 2 Billion More Trees
- 10 Reasons Why EarthShips Are Awesome
- Netherlands Is The 1st Country To Open A Solar Road For Public Use
- Germany’s first waste-free supermarket about to open its doors
- This City Aims to Be “Car Free” in 20 Years
- Models of Sustainability: Sweden Runs Out of Garbage
- How Could 3 Suppressed Technologies Revolutionize Daily Life
- Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World
- Hempcrete Can Change The Way We Build Everything
- Multiple Scientists Confirm The Reality of Free Energy – Here’s The Proof
- Check Out These Amazing Towers In Ethiopia That Harvest Clean Water From Thin Air
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- Tesla Hyperloop Train Can Travel At 4000 mph