Do The Bars At The Bottom Of Your Toothpaste Really Tell You What’s In Them?
No, they sure don’t.
You may have seen articles floating around that say things like this:
-Green – All Natural
-Blue – Natural + Medicines
-Red – Natural + Chemicals
-Black – All Chemical
Sadly, it isn’t that easy. The colored squares on the bottoms of toothpaste have nothing to do with their formula inside. They’re known as “eye marks” or “color marks” and are printed marks that can be read by light beam sensors. They identify where the product packaging is to be cut or folded, not what their contents are.
These eyemarks aren’t limited to the colors we quoted above, and a lot of the time aren’t actually visible on the final product.
The only way to know the contents of your products is to read the labels and know what the ingredients are.
Source: Higher Perspective
- Simple Natural Whitening Toothpaste Recipe
- How to Heal Cavities Naturally
- What Does Your Tongue Say About Your State Of Health?
- How to Clear a Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute
- How To Recognize Skin Cancer – This Could Save Your Life!
- How To Stop A Migraine Instantly
- Did You Know What Your Fingernails Can Say About Your Health?
- How To Detox Your Lungs After You Quit Smoking
- Natural Way To Clear Your Lungs Of Nicotine, Tar, And Nasty Tobacco Byproducts
- Science: Your Eye Color Reveals A Lot About You
- Here’s How To Cleanse Your Body Of Toxins In 3 Weeks. You Only Need 2 Things!
- 36 Foods That Help Detox and Cleanse Your Entire Body
- 19 Super Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- Garlic Soup Made With 52 Cloves of Garlic Can Defeat Colds, Flu and Even Norovirus
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
- 11 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
- One Injection Reverses Diabetes Symptoms Without Side Effects
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
- The Man Who Defied Odds, Turned Down Chemotherapy and Drugs and Outlived All His Doctors
Do The Bars At The Bottom Of Your Toothpaste Really Tell You What’s In Them? Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 5:59 PM Rating: