Highly confident people believe in their ability to achieve. If you don’t believe in yourself, why should anyone else put their faith in you? To walk with swagger and improve your self-confidence, watch out for these fifteen things highly confident people don’t do.
1. They don’t make excuses.
2. They don’t avoid doing the scary thing.
3. They don’t live in a bubble of comfort.
4. They don’t put things off until next week.
5. They don’t obsess over the opinions of others.
6. They don’t judge people.
7. They don’t let lack of resources stop them.
8. They don’t make comparisons.
9. They don’t find joy in people-pleasing.
10. They don’t need constant reassurance.
11. They don’t avoid life’s inconvenient truths.
12. They don’t quit because of minor set-backs.
13. They don’t require anyone’s permission to act.
14. They don’t limit themselves to a small toolbox.
15. They don’t blindly accept what they read on the Internet as “truth” without thinking about it.
Dig this article? Share it with your friends. How confident are you? Give yourself a score in the comments.
Source: Life Hack via Higher Perspective
- 13 things mentally strong people don’t do
- 10 Things You Can Do Every Day To Benefit Your Brain
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science
- 15 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- 21 Habits of Happy People
- How Negative Energy Affects Your Life and How to Clear It
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices