Artist Paints Mental Illnesses And Turns Them Into Realistic Illustrations
Every year million artists participate in Inktober drawing challenge where they draw something everyday for each day of October. Artist Shawn Coss decided to draw mental illnesses.
Below you will see 18 breath-taking paintings depicting mental illnesses in the most realistic way.
Social Anxiety Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder
- This Artwork Is Probably The Most Accurate (And Scary) Portrayal Of Modern Life We’ve Ever Seen
- The Absurdities of Life in the 21st Century Captured in Powerful Illustrations
- 20 Shocking Pictures Illustrate The Sad Reality Of Everyday Life
- These 12 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- More Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- These 30+ Cartoons Illustrate How Smartphones Are The Death Of Conversation
- This Hilarious Comic Illustrates The Continuous Fight Between Our Heart And Our Brain
- This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- Powerful Satirical Illustrations Show What War Really Looks Like
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Heartwarming Illustrations Show That True Love Is In The Little Everyday Things
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- How French Artists In 1899 Envisioned Life In The Year 2000
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
Artist Paints Mental Illnesses And Turns Them Into Realistic Illustrations Reviewed by Κατερίνα Παπακυριακοπούλου on 4:37 PM Rating: