Mountain Climber Saved an Abandoned Grizzly Cub. Six Years Later This Is How He’s Thanked!
You hear stories about strange encounters in the wild but with this video, if I hadn’t seen it I wouldn’t have believed it!
While on a hike a man named Casey Anderson met a grizzly bear cub and from that day forward his life was changed forever. About six years ago he stumbled across little Brutus the bear cub all alone without a mom.
Without really thinking about it, he took him into his arms, and that’s when their friendship began. And now, six years later, they have an unbreakable bond and they have an incredibly unique story to share that has inspired so many others. He raised the bear cub in his own home and when one day Brutus became too large to stay, he went out of his way to build a Montana Grizzly Encounter Rescue and Educational Sanctuary for Brutus. It is now a place where people can come and learn about bears and wildlife. Casey’s daring bear cub rescue was returned with the most amazing friendship that has brought so much happiness.
Sources: Nature Knows, Grizzly Cub
- He Refused To Watch This Bear Drown, So He Went In After It
- An Injured Dolphin Approached this Diver for Help. Then This Happened
- This Abused Starved Dog Was Thrown Down A Trash Chute. Then A Miracle Happened!
- He Was Found Freezing And Dying. Yet Somehow The Last Photo Made My Entire Year
- What Do You Think This Guy Is Doing? You Will Never Guess…. And It’s Going To Break Your Heart
- This man tried to test the chimps' intelligence, however the chimps tested the man’s humanity!
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film
- China Outlaws The Eating Of Endangered Animals
- Australia wins whaling case against Japan
- India Declares Dolphins "Non-Human Persons", Dolphin shows BANNED.
- Bolivia Gives Legal Rights To The Earth
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
Mountain Climber Saved an Abandoned Grizzly Cub. Six Years Later This Is How He’s Thanked! Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 1:53 AM Rating: