Who Are You? This Breathtaking Video Might Change Your Life
“Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for – in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.” ― Ellen Goodman
Is this definition of “normal” appealing to you? Does it feel natural? Does if feel like a true representation of what we are here on earth to do? This breathtaking video is a refreshing slap on the face for those of us who have put our true dreams and desires on the side in order to fit societal norms. Tough to go back to “normal” after watching this!
Source: Soul Spot
- This Video Will Change Your Perspective On Life - The Lie We Live
- Materialism Won't Lead You To Happiness. Here's Why!
- This Little Video Will Make You Question Consumerism Like Never Before!
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- “Don’t Let It Happen”: Orwell’s Prophetic Final Words On The Madness Of The Modern World
- What Would You Like To Do, If Money Was No Object?
- Why The World’s Second Richest Man Wants You To Work Less
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
Who Are You? This Breathtaking Video Might Change Your Life Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 4:20 PM Rating: