The World’s First Flying Car Is Finally Here
We’ve been waiting for this for a long time. And finally, the moment we have been waiting for is here. The concept of flying cars one which has generated a lot of discussion, and usually only exists in science-fiction novels. But for the first time, flying cars exist in reality.
It’s called the Aeromobile, and has been tested in real life conditions since October of 2014. Equipped with all the necessary flying controls, autopilot, and a parachute deployment system, this amazing vehicle is almost ready for real-world use. Here is this thing in action:
This is a fully functional flying car. As a car it fits into any standard parking space, uses regular gasoline, and can be used in road traffic just like any other car. As a plane it can use any airport in the world, but can also take off and land using any grass strip or paved surface just a few hundred meters long. It can fly as fast as 125 mph!
Are flying cars the future of transportation? Expect to see more of the Aeromobile in the near future.
“Mark my word: A combination of airplane and motorcar is coming. You may smile, but it will come.” – Henry FordShare and Enjoy
Source: Spirit Science And Metaphysics
- Terrafugia the World's first Flying Car
- This $10,000 Car Runs On Air
- The New Hybrid Car That Runs on Air!
- A Hovercar That Works Using The Magnetics Of The Earth!
- This Car Runs For 100 Years Without Refuelling - The Thorium Car
- Tesla Hyperloop Train Can Travel At 4000 mph
- This City Aims to Be “Car Free” in 20 Years
- Seed Bombers Can Plant An Entire Forest of 900,000 Trees A Day!
- Models of Sustainability: Sweden Runs Out of Garbage
- Check Out These Amazing Towers In Ethiopia That Harvest Clean Water From Thin Air
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- 10 Unbelievable Facts You Didn't Know About Nikola Tesla
- How Could 3 Suppressed Technologies Revolutionize Daily Life
- 10 Reasons Why EarthShips Are Awesome
The World’s First Flying Car Is Finally Here Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 8:12 PM Rating: