Would it be possible to use the magnetics of the earth with modern mag-lev technology to create a fully functional magnetic hovercar?
A concept coming out of china seems to suggest it is possible. Take a look!
Now of course the biggest challenge to overcome will be the fact that this concept would only work in that particular area in china, given that it’s based off of the magnetics of the minerals in the ground.
Nevertheless, i’m sure humans could come up with something (magnetic asphalt maybe? Magnetized Solar Freaking Roadways? Possibly…).
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!
Source: The Spirit Science
- This Car Runs For 100 Years Without Refuelling - The Thorium Car
- Terrafugia the World's first Flying Car
- The New Hybrid Car That Runs on Air!
- Tesla Hyperloop Train Can Travel At 4000 mph
- This City Aims to Be “Car Free” in 20 Years
- Multiple Scientists Confirm The Reality of Free Energy – Here’s The Proof
- Models of Sustainability: Sweden Runs Out of Garbage
- Check Out These Amazing Towers In Ethiopia That Harvest Clean Water From Thin Air
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- 10 Unbelievable Facts You Didn't Know About Nikola Tesla
- How Could 3 Suppressed Technologies Revolutionize Daily Life
- 10 Reasons Why EarthShips Are Awesome