This $10,000 Car Runs On Air
With small size, a tiny price, zero pollution, fun and futuristic design, AIRPod mark a turning point in the range of urban vehicles while renewing the idea of the automobile and transportation. You can drive with a joystick, it only costs one euro per 200 km and leaves no one indifferent in crept in traffic.
It is a real breath of fresh air in our cities and the prelude to travel without pollution. Its small size make it easy to park, keeping still a large internal volume. AIRPod help us to forget the price of petrol.
AIRPod is part of the MDI production license of “less than 500kg vehicles”, and is manufactured in the same factories as OneFlowAir, following the original production concept proposed by MDI.
Source: Truth Theory via The Mind Unleashed
- A Hovercar That Works Using The Magnetics Of The Earth!
- This Car Runs For 100 Years Without Refuelling - The Thorium Car
- Terrafugia the World's first Flying Car
- The New Hybrid Car That Runs on Air!
- Tesla Hyperloop Train Can Travel At 4000 mph
- This City Aims to Be “Car Free” in 20 Years
- Multiple Scientists Confirm The Reality of Free Energy – Here’s The Proof
- Models of Sustainability: Sweden Runs Out of Garbage
- Check Out These Amazing Towers In Ethiopia That Harvest Clean Water From Thin Air
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- 10 Unbelievable Facts You Didn't Know About Nikola Tesla
- How Could 3 Suppressed Technologies Revolutionize Daily Life
- 10 Reasons Why EarthShips Are Awesome
This $10,000 Car Runs On Air Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 9:20 AM Rating: