The outgoing introvert – it seems pretty pretty contradictory, right? People are like onions though, we have layers about us. So sometimes labels aren’t able to effectively portray who we are. An extrovert can be shy and an introvert can be outgoing too. We’re all a little bit unique. So here’s what you have to know before you start dating the outgoing introvert.
1. We might be kinda grumpy and not want to talk after a long day.
But don’t worry. We’ll want to talk eventually! Unwinding time is important to us. It helps us recharge our batteries after an energy intensive day at work, school, or wherever.
2. We’re nice and we can be the life of the party, but…
We still live in our heads, and when that party is over, we aren’t throwing another one for a while. Nothing personal.
3. We really really like the people who we like. Once we like you. If that happens.
We’re not going to waste our time with people we don’t like. If we seem to like you, it means we really like you!
4. We’re a little weird with our phones.
Sometimes you’re just not going to hear from us right away. We tend to screen our calls and prefer things over text. And even then, be patient in getting a return text.
5. But we’ll listen to you endlessly in person.
Not being responsive with our phones is one thing. If you’re in our lives, looking us in the face and talking to us, we’re great listeners. We really are!
6. We’re a little bit cautious at first.
We take a little bit of time to warm up to new people, places and ideas. It might take a minute, but if it’s meant to be, we’ll be with you.
7. Our surroundings determine our energy levels.
If the crowd we’re in is fun and energetic to us, we’ll be the same. If it sucks and we don’t like it, we tend to withdraw into ourselves. Or sometimes just leave.
8. The standard first date kinda stinks to us.
It’s probably because we hate small talk. Sitting around a table talking about whatever first date talk is is dull to us. We can’t deal with us. That “get to know you” stuff will happen after we let you into our lives. In the meantime, maybe we should go on a hike, go rock climbing, or something like that. Sound good?
9. You think we’re a big ol’ flirt but we’re not.
We like to interact with people, and when we interact with people, it probably means we really like them. So we can come off as a little bit flirty with them. But don’t worry, that isn’t the case.
10. Don’t try to bullshit us.
We can see through it. We’ve got great bullshit detectors. Be yourself and leave the bluster at home.
Source: Higher Perspective
- This Is How To Interact With The Introverted…
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About Introverts
- 14 Truths About Being An Introvert (That Mainly Introverts Will Understand)
- 5 things you should do for yourself before getting into a relationship
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- 20 Powerful Secrets to Meaningful Relationships
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 5 Signs You’re in a Toxic or Draining Relationship
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Toxic Relationships Mentally Strong People Avoid
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- 6 Signs You Could Be a Highly Sensitive Person
- 6 Signs You Are Actually Maturing, Not Just Aging
- 8 Ways To Tell if You’re A Truly Compassionate Person
- 15 Tips For Empaths And Highly Sensitive People
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- 15 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- 21 Habits of Happy People
- 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often
- 99 Interesting Quotes That Will Change How You See The World
- 102 Habits for Positive Living