NASA Got Sick Of Those Conspiracy Theories About The Moon And Released Over 10,000 More Photos!
‘The Space Race’ was a defining factor in the ‘Cold War’. The Soviets beat the US 2 times; first with their orbiting satellite “Sputnik” and second with the first human who ever went in space, Yuri Gagarin.
However, the race wasn’t over yet. The moon was the ‘finish line’ that determined who won. That’s why the US did everything they could to win, maybe even cheat (winning would not just mean who has a bigger ‘stick’, but a global political and technological domination).
A significant bunch of the world is still skeptical if we really stepped on the moon. Recently, NASA uploaded just about every image captured by Apollo astronauts on lunar missions, which you can find on their Project Apollo Archive Flickr account. There are some 8,400 photographs in all at a resolution of 1800 dpi, and they’re sorted by the roll of film they were on. Here are some of them:
The people who went there are real heroes. They stepped up for humanity to expand its frontiers risking their lives in an unknown domain no one ever went. That’s brave! We need to honor these people no matter if some of the images were faked or not! Because it’s not important who stepped first, what’s important is that we stepped. And if we do not honor the individuals who took the role to represent the step of humanity, sooner or later we’ll run out of heroes who expand our limits (because who would want to risk their life like that). The most important thing is to strive together!
Sources: Life Coach Code, The Vintage News
- NASA just made all the scientific research it funds available for free
- NASA Has Confirmed That Earth Now Has A Second Moon That’s Here To Stay
- Ex-NASA engineer to plant one billion trees a year using drones
- NASA just detected oxygen in the Martian atmosphere
- NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows on Today’s Mars
- NASA Just Released The Largest Picture Ever Taken And It Will Shake Up Your Universe
- NASA Finds Three Super-Earths in Stars’ Habitable Zones
- NASA Discovers Hidden Portals In Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Russia Doesn’t Believe U.S. Landed On The Moon, Wants International Investigation
- NASA finds hidden water ocean in Saturn moon, may contain alien life
NASA Got Sick Of Those Conspiracy Theories About The Moon And Released Over 10,000 More Photos! Reviewed by Κατερίνα Παπακυριακοπούλου on 11:12 AM Rating: