Sleep Deprivation Can Be A Dangerous Thing – Find Out Why
People aren’t sleeping enough anymore. That much is clear.
Most people in the west live a hurried lifestyle, which tends to deprive us of sleep. But the negative effects of sleep deprivation or more than just tiredness.
It can ruin your entire day!
Check out the infographic below to see exactly how sleep deprivation can be harmful to your health, and why you should really make the time to catch those Z’s.
Source: Higher Perspective via I Heart Intelligence
- Here's What Happens To Your Brain When You Nap
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- 8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health
- 13 Common Symbols In Dreams & What They Mean
- Astral Projection 101: DMT & Sleep Paralysis
Sleep Deprivation Can Be A Dangerous Thing – Find Out Why Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 5:07 AM Rating: