24 Brilliant New Words You Should Start Using
The amazing thing about portmanteaus is that you can take any combination of words and mash them together to create something hilarious or actually profound. The Urban Dictionary is full of nonsense as well as applicable terms that I use on a day to day basis. It’s also important to remember as a society that is constantly growing and coming up with new ideas as well as new words.
We’ll always have our sophisticated intelligent words that hold the same timeless meaning throughout history, but with our ever changing world I think it’s more than acceptable that our vocabulary changes too. People have been using the portmanteaus such as “spork” or “brunch” being one of the most popular terms as of late.
It would be pretty awesome to see some of these other beautiful collaborations used outside the Urban Dictionary. Obviously there are some Urban Dictionary words that probably should not be used frequently based on the terminology. However, that doesn’t mean that there aren’t a lot of good ones either. Besides, learning some interesting new words is always a blast. Enhance your vocabulary with some of these terms gathered from the Urban Dictionary!
Make sure to share these with your friends and family by clicking on one of the share buttons below!
Sources: Demilked, Urban Dictionary via Expanded Conciousness
- 16 cool words you didn't know
- 6 Reasons Science Says you Should Read a Book
- 7 Books That Will Radically Shift Your Perspectives
- 10 Books You Have To Read
- 12 of the Most Inspirational Books from the Last 100 Years
- 10 Benefits of Reading: Why You Should Read Every Day
- Why You Should Consider Dating A Girl Who Reads
- 14 reasons to read daily
- 13 ways to improve your studying process
- How I Learned to Read 300 Percent Faster in 20 Minutes
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- Top 14 Greatest Philosophers And Their Books
- 12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free
- 20 Websites To Help You Learn A New Language
- List of 40 FREE Educational Websites
- Learn New Skills Through These 40 Sites
- Free books: 100 legal sites to download literature
- 135 Self-Education Resources For Lifelong Learners
- 300+ Mind Expanding Documentaries
- Work Less and Do More by Applying the Pareto Principle to Your Task List
24 Brilliant New Words You Should Start Using Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 5:39 AM Rating: