Bullies Picked On Him Everyday, Until He Started Doing One Simple Thing To Turn It Around
Unfortunately in today’s world, a lot of children are subjected to all kinds of messages from the media about how to be, how to act, and what to do. On top of this, some children are subjected to other kinds of messaging, which comes in the form of bullying. In the U.S. about thirty percent of teenagers have been subjected to bullying. There are four types of bullying: physical, verbal, emotional, and cyber.
Physical bullying tends to be more common among boys, while verbal and emotional bullying is typical among girls. Additionally, girls are more likely to use exclusion as a form of harassment than boys are. In this video, one boy is bullied, but how he responds to it changes everything.
Source: Truth Seeker Daily
- How To Regain Your Self Confidence
- 8 Ways to Spot Emotional Manipulation.. and Free Ourselves From It
- 10 Great Reasons Why You Need Some Time On Your Own
- 12 Tips for Recovering from Emotional Pain
- 13 Things to Remember When Life Gets Rough
- One Of the Most Powerful Videos You Will Ever See
- This Was Voted Youtube's Video Of The Year, Watch It And You’ll See Why
- This 3 Minute Video Made Me Cry, And I Never Cry. Must Watch!
- This Video Made The Whole World Cry - Must See!
- A Video With A POWERFUL Message For All Of Us!
- Video: 60 Seconds That Will Change How You Think!
- The Appearances Experiment
- 2 Monkeys Were Paid Unequally. Watch What Happened Next
- Homeless People Were Asked To Write Down A Fact About Themselves. Their Answers May Surprise You!
- This Little Video Will Make You Question Consumerism Like Never Before!
- “Don’t Let It Happen”: Orwell’s Prophetic Final Words On The Madness Of The Modern World
- Video: 20 Strangers Were Asked To Kiss On Camera – The Results Are Beautiful
Bullies Picked On Him Everyday, Until He Started Doing One Simple Thing To Turn It Around Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 8:54 PM Rating: