How To Build A $50 Greenhouse In Your Yard – Free Plans
It is time that we all became a little more self reliant? I think so. When we look at the fact that the mainstream idea of food production is becoming more and more out of touch with nature, it becomes clear that we need to begin thinking about growing our own food.
While we can take the organic route at the supermarket, sometimes the costs can be high and in the end we still don’t quite know where our food is coming from. Not only that, many times even organic food you are buying has traveled many miles before it gets to your table -this means that there are less nutrients in the food. Also, this method of traveling food around simply isn’t sustainable nor a good practice that we put the environment through.
So what can we do to grow our own food? Here’s one option to get us thinking and possibly growing. This is a hoop house green house. The plans included below will produce a 11 feet wide, 15 feet long and 7.5 feet tall finished product. You can of course make this greenhouse as big or small as needed and you can build it for anywhere from $50 – $200. Not bad considering that the food you produce will be healthier, fresher, more nutrient dense and of course you will know where it’s coming from.
Get the full plans for free here
Source: Collective Evolution
- The Greenhouse Of The Future: A Step-By-Step Builder’s Guide
- 12 Sustainable Design Ideas From Nature
- How To Start A 1-Acre, Self-Sustaining Homestead
- The NutriTower: Indoor Gardening Made Easy!
- 14 Ways To Live An Awesome Earth Friendly Lifestyle!
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Israeli Army Tear Gas Grenades
- This Indian Man Planted an Entire Forest by Hand
- How India is Creating 300,000 Jobs AND Planting 2 Billion More Trees
- 10 Reasons Why EarthShips Are Awesome
- Netherlands Is The 1st Country To Open A Solar Road For Public Use
- Germany’s first waste-free supermarket about to open its doors
- This City Aims to Be “Car Free” in 20 Years
- Models of Sustainability: Sweden Runs Out of Garbage
- How Could 3 Suppressed Technologies Revolutionize Daily Life
- Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World
- Hempcrete Can Change The Way We Build Everything
- Multiple Scientists Confirm The Reality of Free Energy – Here’s The Proof
- Check Out These Amazing Towers In Ethiopia That Harvest Clean Water From Thin Air
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- Tesla Hyperloop Train Can Travel At 4000 mph
How To Build A $50 Greenhouse In Your Yard – Free Plans Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 8:25 PM Rating: