Anuko is a beautiful Siberian husky who loves to play ball, but this fun loving dog proves even the best canines know what it’s like to feel annoyed. His owner Jasmine Milton pretends to throw ball as a way to push her dog’s buttons and it clearly works. In fact, the 18-year-old psychology student from Aylesbury captured the exact moment her dog realized he was betrayed on camera, and his facial expression says it all!
The pictures of Anuko realizing he’s been punked have since gone viral, as well as a number of other photos of Anuko wearing some pretty intimidating facial expressions. Regardless how he may look in some pics he’s a great dog with a heart of gold.
Anuka is a great source of joy in Milton’s life. “I got Anuko shortly after I was treated with having depression, and ever since Anuko has lifted any downs I’ve ever had. He’s forced me to go out when all I want to do is lay in bed. He’s made me laugh when nobody else was able to, and now he’s making the rest of the world laugh. He’s my hero and definitely more than just a pretty face!” Milton said in an interview with Woman’s Day.
The ‘don’t mess with me’ husky is a little over one-year and has been dishing out the same unimpressed stares since he was a puppy. Anuko is now famous on social media and he is also a part of husky training on the Snow Dog Guru website.
Here is Anuko, waiting (a bit impatiently) with his ball for his owner to throw it
“So I pretended to throw a ball and caught the exact moment my dog realized I had betrayed him…”
Anuko is sweet as can be but he is well known for his multitude of grumpy looks
Luckily, his bark is much bigger than his bite
Keep him happy and he is a gorgeous grinning sweetheart!
Photo Credits: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Source: Earth Porn
- Dog Years: Pictures Of Aging Dogs That Will Make Dog Lovers Cry
- This Story Of A 65-Year-Old Ragpicker Who Takes Care Of 400 Stray Dogs Teaches Us A Great Lesson In Humanity
- Stray Dog Shocks The Whole Country by Doing A MIRACLE [Warning: Graphic Content]
- 27 Healthiest Foods For Your Dog (And The 13 You Need To Avoid!)
- When Her Son Needed A Friend, This Dog’s Response Brought Mom To Tears
- He Watched Helplessly As A Wild Wolf Approached His Dog. Then Something Incredible Happened.
- This Abused Starved Dog Was Thrown Down A Trash Chute. Then A Miracle Happened!
- 5 Spiritual Lessons You Can Learn From Your Dog.