An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an African tribe. This is how they tackled it!
An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an African tribe. He put a basket full of fruit near a tree and told them that whoever got there first would win the fruits. When he told them to run they all took each other’s hands and ran together, then sat together, sharing and enjoying the fruit. When he asked them why they had run like that as one could have had all the fruits for one’s self they said: “UBUNTU, how can one of us be happy if all the other ones are sad?”
Source: True Activist
- I was recently told of an African tribe that does the most beautiful thing.
- Man Got Mugged At A Train Station. What He Did Next Was Genius
- The best 3 minutes you will spend today!
- I learned to GIVE not because I have many.
- This 3 Minute Video Made Me Cry, And I Never Cry. Must Watch!
- This Video Made The Whole World Cry - Must See!
- This 14-Year-Old Boy Just Wrote The Most Important Poem Of The 21st Century
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- What This Cop Did When The Cameras Weren't Rolling Is UNBELIEVABLE!
An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an African tribe. This is how they tackled it! Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 10:03 AM Rating: