An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. But Nothing Could Prepare Me For The Last One.
The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” for a reason. Explaining how we feel is one way of getting a message across. Another is simply showing each other how we feel.
During each season, this couple took a photo together in front of their house. In the resulting series of images below, without saying anything at all, a love story is being told. It's full of hope, joy, fear and loss, but it's told in the most unique way. You'll see what we mean – and then you'll be moved by it.
And then this. :’(
Nothing has to be said for us to know what that man is probably feeling in the last photograph. A thousand words indeed.
Share this moving wordless story with others.
- The Top 5 Regrets of The Dying
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- This Guy Traveled The World in a Pink Tutu to Make his Wife Laugh During Chemo
- These 20 Photographs Will Leave You Speechless. Especially The 11th One. There Are No Words.
- 16 Children & Their Bedrooms From Around the World…
An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. But Nothing Could Prepare Me For The Last One. Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 12:28 PM Rating: