Jeremy Irons Has An Important Message About Corporate Greed You Need To Hear
Jeremy Irons just won me over. Firstly he looks a lot like Alan Watts , but the main reason is because he seems to get that the whole world is brainwashed and isn’t afraid to voice his opinions.
He raises two very valid points in this short interview, one of them is the question of if the whole world is in debt, who exactly are we in debt to? And the second point is the one where he notices that everyone has been brainwashed into thinking we are here to work, pay bills and then die which clearly we are not.
Check out the interview below:
Do you agree with Jeremy? If you do then you will probably love our Facebook page, check it out : https://www.facebook.com/EducateInspireChange.org .
We could use your support to spread more messages of truth across the web.
Source: Educate Inspire Change
- Capitalism Will Eat Democracy Unless We Speak Up
- Stephen Hawking Says We Should Really Be Scared Of Capitalism, Not Robots
- Pope Calls on World Youth to Rise Up Against Global Capitalism
- The Truth Behind Capitalism
- This Guy Just Explained Capitalism Absolutely Perfectly
- Two Cows Explain The World Economy Better Than Any Professor
- OECD: Germans are the laziest people in Europe. What about Greeks? (chart)
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- DEBTOCRACY International Version (Documentary)
- CATASTROIKA Privatization goes public (Documentary)
- 18 CEOs Called Out By Bernie Sanders For Taking Trillions In Bailouts, Evading Taxes, and Outsourcing Jobs
- These 10 Corporations Control Almost Everything You Buy
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Apologies Of An Economic Hitman (Documentary)
- Stop Supporting Child Slavery By Avoiding These 7 Companies
- Hershey, Nestle and Mars have been using child slaves to make your chocolate. See for yourself.
Jeremy Irons Has An Important Message About Corporate Greed You Need To Hear Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 8:47 AM Rating: