We are faced with dilemmas every day in our life and it is our discernment in the crunch time that defines who we are and how far we will go. When it comes to wisdom, thinking ‘out of the box’ is what sets us apart from the hordes of people. These “others” just reflect what they have heard and are of the opinion that it is the right solution to the problem. Talking about thinking out of the box, this guy just used his humor and common sense to nail a job interview by doing the same. While most us during job interviews are formal and restrict ourselves to look the part or adhere to the tone of society, this guy used his wits to solve the dilemma they questioned him with. The company handed out 200 applicants a test paper with just this question, and among them, this guy was the only one who got selected for the job. This is why!!
- If Your Job Doesn’t Make You Feel These 6 Things, Then You Should Quit
- A Guy Was Rejected From a Job as a Janitor For Missing One Thing. It Was the Best Mistake He Ever Made.
- If You Hate Your Job Today, You Have To Read This
- The Top 10 Careers With The Most Psychopaths – Is Your Job On The List?
- What Would You Like To Do, If Money Was No Object?
- Two Cows Explain The World Economy Better Than Any Professor
- This Guy Just Explained Capitalism Absolutely Perfectly
- 86-Year-Old Woman Sends This Angry Letter To The Bank After They Bounced Her Check
- Sweden introduces a SIX-HOUR working day in bid to reduce sick leave, boost efficiency and make staff happier
- 18 CEOs Called Out By Bernie Sanders For Taking Trillions In Bailouts, Evading Taxes, and Outsourcing Jobs
- World's 100 Richest earned enough in 2012 to End Global Poverty 4 Times over
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The Man Who Lives Without Money
- A man in debt demolishes his house and drops it in front of the bank
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- “Don’t Let It Happen”: Orwell’s Prophetic Final Words On The Madness Of The Modern World