Meet Loey Lane; college student, animal lover, army wife, and beauty blogger.
Loey frequently posts videos on her YouTube channel, LoeyLane, and always gets interesting feedback. The comments range from supportive to cruel.
Loey dealt with her haters head on, addressing them directly, in a video entitled "Why Fat Girls Shouldn't Wear Bikinis," which is featured below.
The main message Loey tries to get across is about believing in yourself, loving your body, and loving life. Life is far to short to always worry about what others think. Live your own life.
Check out Loey's awesome video below and help spread her message!
Source: Higher Perspectives
- She had the time of her life on a Tinder date. Until she received a shattering text. Her reaction has gone viral.
- A Waitress Doodled On A Receipt, She Opened Facebook 2 Hours Later And Almost Fainted
- 500 Years of Female Beauty in Western Art in 2 Minutes!
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- Take 72 Seconds To See Why We Have An Absolutely Ridiculous Standard Of Beauty
- Compelling Video Exposes The Harm Of Objectifying Women [Must Watch]
- The Average Women Faces in 40 Different Countries
- For The First Time In History, Women In Saudi Arabia Are Allowed To Vote!
- Iranian Women Are Posting Pics With Their Hair Flying Free In Protest Of Strict Hijab Laws