1. Deftly pretending you didn’t see that casual acquaintance in public.
2. Feigning disappointment.
3. Finding the best buddy at any party.
4. And then ducking out unnoticed at a reasonable hour.
5. Sending out firm but polite signals when you don’t want to socialize.
6. Negotiating with your more extroverted friends.
7. Seeing texts at the most convenient time.
8. Politely canceling plans.
9. And masterfully turning them down in the first place.
10. Reading in loud public places with ironclad concentration.
11. Gracefully slipping out of conversations when they’ve gone on too long.
12. Finding creative methods to avoid your co-workers.
13. Keeping yourself thoroughly entertained.
14. And planning truly enviable weekends.
15. Speaking up to the bare minimum in class to still get participation points.
16. Properly apologizing for your ~introvert quirks~.
17. Pacing yourself and your social energy.
18. Using headphones as a weapon of defense.
19. Making yourself at home in any bathroom when you need a few minutes to recharge.
20. Knowing exactly when your social batteries are about to die.
21. And, at the end of the day, knowing yourself.
- This 25 Question Test Will Determine Which Type Of Introvert You Are!
- 10 Characteristics Of An Extroverted Introvert
- 30 Hilarious Thoughts Every Introverted Person Goes Through
- The Life of An Introvert Described By 17 Different Graphs
- 55 Intriguing Quotes About Introverts And Lonewolves
- This Is How To Interact With The Introverted…
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About Introverts
- 10 Things You Should Know Before You Date An Outgoing Introvert
- 14 Truths About Being An Introvert (That Mainly Introverts Will Understand)
- As I Began To Love Myself – Charlie Chaplin – A Beautiful Self Love Poem
- Loners Tend To Be More Intellectual And Loyal Friends
- Alone Isn’t Lonely: 10 Signs You’re Perfectly Happy With Solitude
- How To Be Alone Without Feeling Lonely