5000 Schools together. 1 million children meditating for world peace at the Phra Shammakaya Temple of Thailand. Look at the pictures below.
Meditation only works for the individual with inner peace, not for greedy and corrupt people; they have no heart and no soul, nothing is going to happen but war from them.
Having peaceful and noble thoughts are great as it creates positive vibration, but equally Dharma must teach you to be so strong that evil forces do not attack and over power oneself. You must be able to protect your Dharma.
Fast fact: Ancient Afghanistan was once a Buddhist country, today no sign of Buddhism – even the Bamyan Budha statutes were destroyed.
The more positive going out… The more positive the world creates
Of course the dark side doesn’t not want light in the world, so darkness will focus on the “money, corruption, illegal actions, ect..”. Be the light & spreads the positive….
We can change the world by doing the inner work, meditation is the key to unlocking full potential, dissolving the ego and awakening the vital life force that flows through everyone of us all at all times.
We are beings made up of love and light the more light we accrete through the inner work, the more we raise the frequency of humanity and mother earth. We are a global collective totally inter connected to each other in ways only a few truly understand, what we put out is what we get back its that simple.
The universal law of one
Let’s co-create our own reality today together as a race of humans. Not divided by race, religion, color, sex, borders. We are all humans remember that together we are one. If we choose to work together we can turn this planet around in a very short time. The time is now for you to stand up and take back our god given right to a world of peace and love.
It all starts with you remember that. You are limitless and carry a spirit a soul and a god spark inside you.
by Nate Max
Source: In5d.com via EWAO
- Harvard Study Unveils What Meditation Literally Does To The Brain
- 4 Best Scientifically Proven Benefits Of Meditation
- 7 Meditation & Mindfulness Practices For A Busy Life
- Do You Need An Alternative Type Of Meditation? Try Coloring!
- Train Your Brain To Let Go Of Habits – 10 Methods For Creating New Neural Pathways
- One Buddha Teaching That Will Tell You More About Yourself Than Anything Else
- 25 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Buddha
- The Key To Happiness, According To 3 Greek Philosophers
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- 12 Life Lessons from Jesus That Everyone Should Read Before They Die
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- 18 Rules Of Living By The Dalai Lama
- 25 Life Changing Lessons To Learn From Rumi
- 25 Lessons From Khalil Gibran That Can Totally Transform Your Life
- 25 Life Lessons from Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein - How I See the World
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Resume Written In The 1480s
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s 6 Ingenious Inventions
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- Gandhi’s 10 Fundamentals: How To Change The World
- 10 Pieces Of Wisdom & Quotes From Native American Elders
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- 99 Interesting Quotes That Will Change How You See The World
- 102 Habits for Positive Living