Animated Map Shows How Five of the Biggest Religions Spread Across the World
Did Christianity develop out of Judaism? When and where did Islam, the second-largest religion, originate? How did Hinduism, the world’s oldest organized religion, followed by over 950 million people, grww and spread without a founder? Was Buddhism a government-sanctioned religion?
This 2-minute video by Alex Kuzoian shows how five of the biggest religions in the world spread around the globe — through countless conflicts, conquests, missions abroad and simple word of mouth.
Source: Anon HQ
- 7 Differences Between Religion and Spirituality
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- Stunning Time Lapse Map Video Shows 1000 Years Of Europe's History In 3 Minutes
- Hypnotic animated map shows 200 years of US immigration in 1 minute (VIDEO)
Animated Map Shows How Five of the Biggest Religions Spread Across the World Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 7:24 AM Rating: