#PrayForBrussels: Let’s Show The World That We Are UNITED!
Once again Europe has been hit by terrorism! Let's show the world that we are UNITED!
Editors Note: At least 31 people were killed in Brussels this morning when terrorists set off explosions at Zavantem international airport and Maelbeek metro station. At the time of writing another 81 people were reported to have been injured.
Show your solidarity with Brussels today by contributing to the list below.
#1 Pisse Love And Freedom
#2 22 March In Brussels
#3 No Humanity Left ....
#5 No More Victims.
#7 Piss And Love
#8 Thinking Of Those Affected In Brussels Right Now
#10 Stay Strong
#11 Just End Terror
#14 Brussels That's Us
#15 #32 #prayforbrussels
#16 Carry On Pissing Them Off
#17 Thoughts With Brussels And Belgium
#18 Gift From Belgium
#22 Souvenirs' Prayer
#23 A Prayer For Belgium
#24 Support Eachother
#26 Half Mast
#27 Poor Menneke Pis
#28 Tears For Peace
#29 Belgium Way Of Life
#30 #pis & Love
#32 Je Suis Bruxelles
#33 Blake & Mortimer Aident La Belgique!
#34 Manneken And Jeanneke Piss On Isis
#35 Diy : How To Be A Terrorist
#36 ☮ Manneken Peace ☮
#39 You Can Not Trust Your Own Shadow
#40 We Are Strong!
#41 Je Suis Bruxelles
#42 Brussel Brand
#44 With Love. Pray For Peace
#46 Pray For The World.
#48 Manneken Pis Cries
- Paris: She Was Faking The Dead For More Than An Hour Lying Down Surrounded By Other People's Blood
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword: 28 Cartoonists Pay Tribute To The Victims Of The Charlie Hebdo Shooting
- Arab Newspapers React To ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Attacks With Cartoons Of Their Own
- Syrian Crisis: Five Years In 60 Seconds
- Triple terror: Up to 60 killed, 80 wounded, 3 car bombs explode in Syrian Christian town
- The History Behind ISIS. Their Latest Shocking Terrorist Attacks Around The World.
- Khaled al-Asaad, The Martyr Of Palmyra - Khaled al-Asaad Stood for the Future of Syria and the World Heritage
- Captured, sold, raped: ISIS turns thousands of Christian women and children into sex slaves - Demolishing Syria’s ancient Palmyra temple
- Christians, Turkmen, Shiites and Yazidis Are Facing Real Genocide By ISIS
- Her War: Women vs. ISIS (RT Documentary)
- ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum
- Muslims Hilariously Troll ISIS After Call For Recruitment Ends Up On Twitter
- Russian military reveals details of ISIS-Turkey oil smuggling - ISIS oil business involves Erdogan & his family
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President
- ‘They know how it’s done’: Turkey violated Greek airspace 2,244 times in 2014 alone
- ISIS survives largely because Turkey allows it to: the evidence
- One Year After Murder Of Journalist Who Had Revealed ISIS-Turkey-US Link, MSM, WH Silent [Video]
- THE END OF ISIS? Russian Airforce Just Destroyed ISIS’ Main Financial Source: 500 Oil Trucks
- Must Watch: Putin Blows The Whistle On Who Really Created ISIS And How It Continues To Grow
- Russia Bombing Reportedly Takes Out 40% Of ISIS Infrastructure In One Week - Warships Attack ISIS Positions In Syria From Caspian Sea
- 95-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Funds Rescue Of 2,000 ISIS Victims
- December the 9th - Day against genocides
- The Recognition Of The Genocides As The Beginning Of Justice Against The Crimes Against Humanity
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: The First Genocide Of The 20th Century
- One Syrian boy's plea - Just Stop the War in Syria!
- Syrian Girl "Surrenders" In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!
- Most Shocking Second a Day Video - Save Syria's Children
- Artists Around The World Respond To Tragic Death Of 3-Year-Old Syrian Refugee
- Greek Vacationers Rescue Syrian Refugee Stranded at Sea for 13 Hours Wearing Only a Life Vest
- Turkish couple drops wedding banquet to feed 4,000 Syrian refugees
#PrayForBrussels: Let’s Show The World That We Are UNITED! Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 6:31 AM Rating: