On September 9, 1990, a reader of Marilyn Vos Savant's Parade Magazine column, "Ask Marilyn," asked the above question.
Despite the fact that Marilyn Vos Savant found the answer to this riddle, there were many "experts" such as statisticians and mathematicians who were astonished by her answer and didn't believe her.
The following video proves not only that Vos Savant was right, but also that some people tend to become complete idiots when they try to prove that they're geniuses.
- Just 6% Of Americans Got All Of These Basic Science Questions Right. How Well Will You Do?
- Only 2 % Are Able To Solve This Einstein's Riddle! Are YOU Able?
- Do You Have The Intelligence Of A Scientist Or An Artist?
- The 9 Types of Multiple Intelligences - Which "Smart" Are You?
- What's Your Dominant Intelligence?
- Is Your Brain Logical Or Creative?
- How Much Common Sense Do You Have?
- TEST: Is Your Brain Easily Confused?
- How Many Of All These Writing Systems Can You Recognize?
- How Good Is Your Eyesight And Perception?
- Can You Actually See As Well As You Think You Can?
- This Color Blot Test Will Determine Your Dominant Personality Trait
- Only 1 in 4 people can see all the colors: do the test!
- What Did You See First?
- Test: Do You See A Duck Or A Rabbit?
- What Kind Of Unique Person Are You According To What You See?
- What Is Your True Personality Color?
- What Is Your Dominant Psychological Trait?
- What Is Your Personality Type According To The Words You Use?
- Can We Guess Your Age Based On Your Lifestyle Choices?
- What's YOUR Brain Age?
- Test your Scientific and Technological Knowledge
- Are You Emotionally Intelligent? Find Out Your EQ