Here's How To Transfer Your Old VHS Tapes To Your Computer
Have you ever thought about transferring your old VHS tapes to your computer? Well, there's an easy way to do it. Although this process is illegal for copyrighted television shows and movies, it's not for your homemade videos.
A video that's approximately 60 minutes will take up to about 750 megabytes of the computer's hard drive, so use an external hard drive if you want to save space.
- 1) Before you start, make sure you have a VCR player with audio and video output, as well as a compatible adapter to connect the computer to the VCR.
- 2) Plug the adapter's color coded ends to their matching connections of the back of the player (yellow is for video, white is for mono audio, and white/red is for stereo audio).
- 3) Install the adapter's software and make certain you are properly connected.
- 4) Name the file and start the transfer.
- 5) Press the record button and hit play on the VCR.
- 6) You are recording in real time so you will have to wait until the whole thing plays through.
- 7) Edit any unwanted portions.
- 8) Lastly, it will show you the file path to the file's location, as well as options to watch, upload, or do some more editing.
Donal Bell put together the following step-by-step video walking us through the process.
You can now relive those unforgettable experiences and share them with others.
Source: Why Don't You Try This
- 30 Insanely Clever Innovations That Need To Be Everywhere Already
- 100 Life Hacks That Make Life Easier
- These 89 Life Hacks Will Make Your Life So Much Easier
- 30 Awesome DIY Projects that You’ve Never Heard of
- 22 Life Hacks You Really Need To Know
- 20 Psychological Life Hacks that Will Help You Gain the Advantage in Social Situations
- 20 Genius Hacks That Will Help You Clean Anything You Can Imagine!
- These Clever 100-Year-Old Life Hacks Can Still Make Your Life Easier Today
- I’ve Seen People Turn Garbage Into Some Cool Stuff. But THIS…. This Is Absolute Brilliance.
- How To Start A 1-Acre, Self-Sustaining Homestead
- The NutriTower: Indoor Gardening Made Easy!
- Expand Your Mind In 2014 With These Online Courses (All 100% Free)
- 12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free
Here's How To Transfer Your Old VHS Tapes To Your Computer Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 7:53 AM Rating: