These might be objects you use in your everyday life, but after you see these photos, you will never look at them in the same way.
Some really clever designers decided to remake some of our most used objects, so that we can use them alternatively. The following photos will show you how your life could be much easier, if you started thinking in a more creative way.
1) This outlet cover doubles as a nightlight.
2)The stairs at Robson Square in Vancouver have a ramp designed into them.
3)A baby stroller and a disabled chair.
4) Now you don't need to get up to change the roll.
5) Not only is this plug easy to unplug, but it also glows to remind you that it's plugged in.
6) The most amazing bedroom in the world, isn't it?
7) Your cat will absolutely love this.
8) Get a glimpse into the next room through this glass doorknob.
9)This seems delicious... Wait, it's a carrying case!
And it's well organized.
10)This bike, designed by student Kevin Scott, bends around a post to make it harder to steal.
11)The future we've all been waiting for is finally here.
12)Who said that swings are only for babies? Their parents can play too!
- 30 Insanely Clever Innovations That Need To Be Everywhere Already
- 100 Life Hacks That Make Life Easier
- These 89 Life Hacks Will Make Your Life So Much Easier
- 30 Awesome DIY Projects that You’ve Never Heard of
- 22 Life Hacks You Really Need To Know
- 20 Psychological Life Hacks that Will Help You Gain the Advantage in Social Situations
- 20 Genius Hacks That Will Help You Clean Anything You Can Imagine!
- These Clever 100-Year-Old Life Hacks Can Still Make Your Life Easier Today
- I’ve Seen People Turn Garbage Into Some Cool Stuff. But THIS…. This Is Absolute Brilliance.
- How To Start A 1-Acre, Self-Sustaining Homestead
- The NutriTower: Indoor Gardening Made Easy!
- Expand Your Mind In 2014 With These Online Courses (All 100% Free)
- 12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free