This is an article for both genders because it explains how personality is everything if someone is looking for a serious relationship. So I decided not to list the "good looks" as a trait that makes someone feeling lucky. Of course we want our partner - woman or man - to be beautiful, but first of all beauty is subjective. But there's another reason: no matter how beautiful someone is, you could never fall in love with them if you don't know - and like, of course - their personality.
So here are 10 traits that make a woman perfect. More or less, these traits can prove a man perfect too.
1) She's outspoken.
Years ago men were attracted to subordinate women. There were chauvinistic stereotypes according to which, a woman should obey her husband and spend her life inside the house. Luckily times have changed. Today men and women are equal. That's why a real man would be proud beside a woman who dares stand up for herself. A woman who's not afraid to speak her mind and doesn't care about others' opinion is the dream of every man.
2) She's energetic.
A vigorous woman can be really fetching. Men like women who care about their career and don't spend their time staying home. A strong woman is a partner every man needs. We all need a person we can depend on, no matter what their gender is. That's because energetic people like to take responsibilities and are capable of doing many things at a time.
3) She can show her love.
A strong woman is not afraid of showing her emotions. She doesn't necessarily waits for the man to make the first move. When in a relationship, this woman understands that men also feel the need for affection. She can be caring and loving with her partner. Isn't it the dream relationship?
4) She's funny.
Who said that only women seek for men with humour? Humour is one of the best traits a person can have because it's a way of living. Women with humour don't take bad things too seriously and they're capable of finding solutions in difficult situations. They're also really fun to be around - a man would never get bored with them. They're not afraid of being hilarious sometimes and they don't need to look always perfect. These women can also be great best friends with their boyfriends.
5) She has a good self esteem.
A confident woman knows her worth. She takes pride in herself, which is apparent through her attitude and appearance. She isn’t looking for approval from guys. She knows she’s pretty great. She also knows that the right guy will be very lucky to be with her because she has the ability to make him happier than any other woman can.
6) She's supportive.
As clichéd as it sounds, some men want to be caretakers. However, even the strongest of men need a soft place to fall. They want to know that their woman will support them and stand by them in their life choices, whether it's changing careers or moving to a new city. Even small gestures such as texting an "I love you" can make a man happy.
7) She's creative.
Men love a woman who can establish her own ideas, come up with new perspectives on issues and be inspired to create new #things and ideas. It shows that she is more than just a pretty face, and men like to know that a woman doesn't get bored with the everyday life. Being creative also makes both genders happier. Journal, painting, clothes, music or whatever else it is a woman needs to do to find her creative spark.
8) She's mature.
Maturity is a trait that only comes via hard won experience. It can’t be easily faked. It’s the reward you get for transcending certain obstacles that were in the way of your dreams and ambitions. An immature girl is someone who never tried, never suffered, and, as a result, never left her childhood behind. It’s someone who hasn’t lived. No experience, no growth and no maturity. She can be a nice girl, but she’ll never be a perfect woman.
9) She's independent.
No one gets into a relationship to be a babysitter. If she's had a rough day at work, it's great to be her shoulder to cry on. But if she can't seem to function without her man, then he will eventually suffocate beside her. Independence is key to a happy relationship, for both the man and the woman. You'll find you're still getting to know your partner long after you've gotten serious if they have a host of interests and commitments outside of your relationship.
10) She's herself.
Relationships aren't always the best of times and when there is a fight, a man respects a woman who's real and grounded. Women who lack self confidence are constantly pretending to be something they're not, but no one likes that. The perfect woman can have a mature conversation about the issue at hand and rationally work through the issue with me.
- Dating Then And Now: 8 Basic Differences That Should Make You Reconsider The Way You Flirt
- What Happens When People Realize How Their Loved Ones Rate Them
- They Asked These 2 Strangers The Same Questions. You'll Be In Tears By The End
- She Sat With Many Strangers That Day, But When This Man Shows Up I Got Goosebumps
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With
- 8 crazy symptoms of being in love
- 10 Signs Of True Love
- This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
- The Pain Of Being In Love With Someone You Can Never Be With
- As I Began To Love Myself – Charlie Chaplin – A Beautiful Self Love Poem
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- What Albert Einstein Taught Us About Love
- Brain Scans Show The Real Impact Love Has On A Child’s Brain
- What Self-Love Means: 20+ Ways to be Good to Yourself
- Research Mapping Human Emotions Shows Strong Mind Body Connection
- The Effect Of Positive Emotions On Our Health
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- 18 Signs That You're In A Happy Relationship
- 20 Powerful Secrets to Meaningful Relationships
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 5 things you should do for yourself before getting into a relationship
- 5 Signs You’re in a Toxic or Draining Relationship
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Toxic Relationships Mentally Strong People Avoid
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- The Four Types Of Friends According To The Buddha