Kris Teen and Luke Rheault have been together for 8 years and have finally come to the most wonderful day in their lives. The dance reception is a traditional Mother-Son dance, but this one is truly one of a kind. The groom’s mother suffers from ALS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, which is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. Her atrophied muscles have her chained to a lifelong wheelchair. So, suddenly Luke kneels down next to her, and at eye level with his mother he gently swings her through the ballroom while she has tears of joy rolling across her eyes. In this very moment, the bride fell in love with him all over again, stating “That was probably the most touching moment I have ever experienced,” tells Kristeena. “There wasn’t a dry eye in the room.” These 4 minutes really go straight to the soul:
Soon after the recording, Luke’s mother passed away. But the groom is overjoyed that he was able to share this memory with this mother right before she died. The bright memory of her happy face will be remembered forever in his heart and soul. If this last dance for a mother and son has touched you deeply inside, then please share this emotional video.
Source: Idealist Revolution
- Homeless Man Steps Up To Piano And Stuns Crowd With Beautiful Performance
- Homeless People Were Asked To Write Down A Fact About Themselves. Their Answers May Surprise You
- Baltimore Restaurant Shuts Down For 5 Days To Feed The Homeless Free Food
- Teen Named Valedictorian – Shocks His Classmates When He Reveals He’s Homeless
- This Guy Hung An Offensive Sign Around His Neck To Make A Solid Point. Guess What… It Worked