These Foods Magically Regrow Themselves From Kitchen Scraps [Infographic]
Don't throw your scraps away - grow them and save on grocery costs!
Seeking to cut grocery costs but still desire to get healthy? Look no further than the following infographic produced in partnership by Whole Foods and Cooking Stoned TV.
Below, you’ll learn about the many foods you can grow in your kitchen from leftover scraps. If you’re diligent and follow through with the basic care of the plants, you could potentially save yourself and your family quite a bit on annual grocery expenses.
While composting your scraps is another intelligent way to utilize your leftovers and ensure they don’t go to waste (like 40% of the food Americans take home), growing your scraps is another option that can benefit your whole family.
And finally, if you’re still not sure eating healthy is worth the effort the extra bit of expense, we recommend you check out the previously published article “How To Eat Healthy For Only $1 More Per Day”. Truly, care taken in the present will safeguard you against many emotional traumas and physical ails in the future.
What are your thoughts? Share in the comments section below.
Source: True Activist
- How to Grow An Endless Supply Of Ginger Indoors
- How To Build A $50 Greenhouse In Your Yard – Free Plans
- The Greenhouse Of The Future: A Step-By-Step Builder’s Guide
- 12 Sustainable Design Ideas From Nature
- How To Start A 1-Acre, Self-Sustaining Homestead
- The NutriTower: Indoor Gardening Made Easy!
- 14 Ways To Live An Awesome Earth Friendly Lifestyle!
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Israeli Army Tear Gas Grenades
- This Indian Man Planted an Entire Forest by Hand
- How India is Creating 300,000 Jobs AND Planting 2 Billion More Trees
- Ecuador Just Set The World Record For Reforestation!
- Bolivia Gives Legal Rights To The Earth
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
These Foods Magically Regrow Themselves From Kitchen Scraps [Infographic] Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 4:22 AM Rating: