New Model Suggests The Big Bang Never Happened
A new model suggests that there never was any big bang at all. Which isn’t to say that creationist theocratic beliefs are right, still quite the contrary. This new quantum equation suggests that the Universe simply has no beginning or end!
Researchers have made a new model that applies our most updated understanding of quantum mechanics to the theory of general relativity, and according to the results, the Universe may simply have been going on forever.
Current thinking says that the universe is about 13.8 billion years old, and that once upon a time, everything that exists today was crammed into a tiny point – a singularity- that was so dense that we can’t see anything before it. It exploded, thus, big bang.
This model is derived of mathematics of general relativity, but even so, scientists take one major issue with it. It explains only what happened after the big bang, but not before it.
“The Big Bang singularity is the most serious problem of general relativity because the laws of physics appear to break down there,” co-creator of the new model, Ahmed Farag Ali from Benha University and the Zewail City of Science and Technology, both in Egypt, told Lisa Zyga from Phys.org.
Ali has resolved this issue by creating a new model of a universe that is infinite; one in which the big bang never actually happened. This model doesn’t predict a “big crunch” either. The “big crunch” theory states that eventually the universe would just come crashing back onto itself.
“In cosmological terms, the scientists explain that the quantum corrections can be thought of as a cosmological constant term (without the need for dark energy) and a radiation term,” says Zyga. “These terms keep the Universe at a finite size, and therefore give it an infinite age. The terms also make predictions that agree closely with current observations of the cosmological constant and density of the Universe.”
This hypothesis states that the universe is filled with what’s called a quantum fluid, which may be filled with gravitons. Gravitons are a hypothetical particle that doesn’t have a mass or force of gravity. This theory is supported by a related paper that shows gravitons can form, at least in theory, a Bose-Einstein condensate at the temperature of the Universe.
A separate hypothesis thinks that the big bang caused two parallel universes to be created, one moving forward in time and the other backward.
Of course, this new model needs to be analysed and analysed again in order for it to be accepted, but if it holds true, it’ll likely change our perception of existence and solve a lot of issues with our current ideas.
“It is satisfying to note that such straightforward corrections can potentially resolve so many issues at once,” Das told Zyga.
Sources: Arxiv, Science Alert, Phys, Science Direct via Higher Perspective
- Physics breakthrough: Is the universe a giant hologram?
- Stephen Hawking's Universe - The Story of Everything, Time Travel, Aliens
- Scientists Discover Another Earth!
- NASA Finds Three Super-Earths in Stars’ Habitable Zones
- 18 Photos That Will Make You Reconsider Your Existence!
- 25 Things You Didn't Know About Our Universe
- The Size Of Space As Depicted Here Is Truly Mind-Blowing
- NASA Just Released The Largest Picture Ever Taken And It Will Shake Up Your Universe
- NASA Discovers Hidden Portals In Earth’s Magnetic Field
- NASA finds hidden water ocean in Saturn moon, may contain alien life
- How Could 3 Suppressed Technologies Revolutionize Daily Life
- Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World
- Albert Einstein - How I See the World
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- 10 Unbelievable Facts You Didn't Know About Nikola Tesla
- Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie - Unlimited Free Energy Forever
- Hempcrete Can Change The Way We Build Everything
- Multiple Scientists Confirm The Reality of Free Energy – Here’s The Proof
- Check Out These Amazing Towers In Ethiopia That Harvest Clean Water From Thin Air
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- Jacque Fresco's full interview with Larry King, 1974
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s 6 Ingenious Inventions
- Gregg Braden - The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles & Belief
- Dr. Amit Goswami: The Quantum Activist - Quantum Physics & Consciousness
New Model Suggests The Big Bang Never Happened Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 6:34 PM Rating: