John Holcroft's work proves that "a picture speaks a thousand words".
British illustrator John Holcroft has been creating satirical pictures that show society's flaws, since he was 19.
His retro style reminds us of '50's an'60's old fashioned advertisements.
Holcroft's favourite subjects are work, technology and the chase of happiness being sabotaged by selfishness, greed and laziness.
"I illustrate things that are important to me. It just happens that many of these things have to do with politics", he says.
Holcroft has has signed partnerships with publications such as the Guardian, the Economist and the Financial Times.
- Arab Newspapers React To ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Attacks With Cartoons Of Their Own
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- Ultimate Collection Of Rare Historical Photos. A Big Piece Of History (200 Pictures)
- 64 Historical Pictures you most likely haven’t seen before. # 8 is a bit disturbing!
- The 63 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
- 52 Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever
- 46 Unbelievable Photos That Will Shock You
- 40 Must-See Photos From The Past
- 40 Animals You May Not Have Known Existed
- 35 Moments Of Violence That Brought Out Incredible Human Compassion
- 30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever
- These 22 People From Around The World Will Leave You Speechless
- These 20 Photographs Will Leave You Speechless. Especially The 11th One. There Are No Words.
- 16 Children & Their Bedrooms From Around the World…
- These 15 Incredibly Rare Historical Photos Will Leave You Speechless