This is a very powerful short film about casual, every day racism; a timeless message about how we treat others. Directed by the Greek filmmaker Nancy Spetsioti. Please share if you care.
“Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.” - Dr. Wayne Dyer
Source: Why Don't You Try This
- The Story Of a Racist Airline Passenger
- Which dictator killed the most People?
- The Greatest Speech Ever Made
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- This 14-Year-Old Boy Just Wrote The Most Important Poem Of The 21st Century
- These 20 Photographs Will Leave You Speechless. Especially The 11th One. There Are No Words.
- The 63 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
- 35 Moments Of Violence That Brought Out Incredible Human Compassion
- These 22 People From Around The World Will Leave You Speechless
- 16 Children & Their Bedrooms From Around the World…
- 13 Beautiful Acts Of Kindness That Left Me Teary-Eyed.
- Man Got Mugged At A Train Station. What He Did Next Was Genius